Bake Me Home Boutique
Each April our Bake Me Home Boutique is held at Coldstream Country Club in Anderson Township. Approximately 20 vendors sell their wares and in return provide Bake Me Home 15-50% of their evening proceeds. In addition, each vendor donates an item to our raffle. Our Boutique Team also seeks out silent auction items from around the Greater Cincinnati community. If you or your business has an item you would like to donate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 6th Annual Boutique will be held on April 12, 2014 from 4-9pm. NOTE: We are currently fully booked for vendors for our 2014 Boutique. Vendors who would like to be considered for an invitation for our 2015 Boutique should send an email to us at email@example.com.
MWPC Alternative Gift Fair
Each November the Mt. Washington Presbyterian Church hosts an Alternative Gift Fair for approximately 10-15 local and international non-profit organizations. This event provides us the opportunity to share information about our mission with the community and receive donations. As a thank you for a $20 donation we give these donors a gift of one of our jars of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix. We also have “A donation has been made in your honor” gift enclosure cards available. Many people find our jars of cookie mix are the perfect holiday hostess, teacher, or co-worker gifts!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! Any amount of money can be a big help. Here are some examples of what we can do with your donation:
- $2.00 will pay for 1 framed portrait
- $10.00 will buy 10 spatulas
- $50 will buy 300 toothbrushes
- $100 will buy cookie mix jars for 25 families
- $1000 will buy Kroger Gift cards for 100 families
Donations can be made by using the yellow “Donate” button to the right. You can use your Paypal account or a credit card via Paypal (you don’t have to have an account for this). You can also mail donations to us directly at:
Bake Me Home
PO Box 30082
Cincinnati, OH 45230.
Bake Me Home will provide you with a receipt for your contribution for tax purposes. Copies of our 501(c)(3) Approval Letter and Annual Financial Statements are available on the bottom of our “About ” page.
- Help fill jars of our homemade cookie mix and Tote Bags
- Knit, crochet or quilt pot holders to add to our Tote bags (Here is a free pattern idea!)
- Donate new or gently used 5×7 picture frames
- Deliver Tote Bags to agencies
- Assist with our Family Portrait Photo Shoots
- Help bake cookies for fundraisers and troops overseas (not available to young groups)
- Help with various administrative, fundraising, and graphic design projects
- Donate items to our Boutique silent auction
- Collect and donate Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips for use in our Cookie Mix
If you are interested in a volunteering opportunity be sure to register your email address using the form at right, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your specific interests. You can also sign up for events here on our VolunteerSpot page. Requests to schedule GROUP ACTIVITIES should be sent to our Tote Bag Program Director, Lori Kuhn, at email@example.com. NOTE: As of February 2014, we are booked until June for private group events.